Nothing but silence from the AML camp so far.
Think they get it now?
------------------------------------------------
Posted on July 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Updated today at 5:14 PM
PORTLAND - The stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman is trying to keep her other son off of the possible witness stand.
Terri Horman is being sued for $10 million by Desiree Young, Kyron's biological mom, who claims Horman is responsible for the boy's disappearance.
In court papers, Terry Horman's lawyers suggest they will file a motion to prevent the 17-year-old from testifying in a civil suit. They also want the case postponed. A hearing was set on the issue for August 15.
Kyron was last seen on June 4, 2010 at Skyline Elementary School.
Desiree Young's attorney said he would use the civil suit to peel back the mystery surrounding Kyron's disappearance by issuing subpoenas for witnesses to testify about what they know.
But Terri Horman's legal team doesn't want her 17-year old son talking. The 17-year-old son is believed to be living with his mother and her parents in Roseburg.
http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Terri-Horman-162949456.html
I could have sworn that I read on the support page that he was already 18 and going into the Military in Aug. has anyone else seen this? This really makes me wonder why she doesn't want him to talk. Oh well, it doesn't matter if he is 17 or not, if the judge says talk, he better talk. GO DESIREE, GO !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, he was born Jan., 1994.
ReplyDeleteJust a FYI, the article was updated at 6:18 pm and now reflects James age as 18.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I just couldn't imagine Terri or her attorney lying....lol.... If Terri is sooooo innocent then I hope one of her supporters can explain why she does not want him to testify. OH wait, I know..never mind....Sad...
ReplyDeleteSo did Terri Horman's legal team straight up LIE or is it that they can only count to 17?
ReplyDeleteHere's a news flash for Houze & Bunch...JAMES IS NOW 18!
And now that he is an ADULT, if Rosenthal wants James to testify he'll definitely be getting a subpoena and there isn't a damn thing Terri or her legal team can do about it.
It was possibly just a mistake, the hearing was at 3:30 and it aired on the 4:00 news, it really doesn't matter anyway, If the judge sees it fit, then he will have to testify, if not, then he won't. What I am more concerned with is some of Terris supporters are saying that Terri is trying to protect her son, I guess it's ok for her to try to protect him, but it's NOT ok for Desiree to try to find hers? The supporters bash every member of that family and have accused them of some pretty nasty things, now all of a sudden mother Terri has the right to fight for her son? Something is very wrong in their heads. SAD.
ReplyDeleteI think that Terri and her legal team are doing this to try to make Terri look like a caring mother, considering she looks like a complete crappy one by not fighting for Kiara.
ReplyDeleteAnd WHY is she fighting for James when she hasn't even bothered to fight for Kiara? Is it because James knows a lot and can talk?
And I also wonder how long James will be living with Terri and her parents now that she isn't getting child support for him anymore?
I totally agree Lady Justice. Great comment.
ReplyDelete