Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Contradictions and Inaccuracies

I am posting the screen shots of the inconsistent and contradictory statements made by Ms. Lessman on various on-line sites for the benefit of the anonymous poster on the other blog entry.
Despite what Anonymous believes, I did not post the blog nor these screen shots because I have it out for Ms. Lessman or because I am, to quote her: " using a boy's death to try and defame someone else."
I grieve the death of any child, I don't care who their relatives are and I highly resent being told I have it out for someone.
If you will pay attention, Ms. Lessman is the one who opened the door on the topic of her nephew, and I refuse to be blamed and accused of defamation or using a dead child to further any "agenda" you think I may have.
When she first began mentioning her nephew, I had no reason to doubt her version of events. But then I began noticing her contradicting HERSELF. He went from age 6 to age 9. And THAT is when I began looking for old articles and then it became clear his age wasn't the only thing she was getting wrong.
 SHE put all these out there on her own.
Maybe "Anonymous", if you  would simply open your eyes and actually think for once instead of seeing this HUGE conspiracy theory, you would realize this.

These are in no chronological order.


I didn't see the original comment when it was made on THSG.
This is a copy and paste from the MindHunter forum
8-8-10
20 plus years ago
Disappeared from school in the middle of the day
Missing for weeks
he was put on a bus with kindergarteners (what happened to mid-day?)
Dropped off "miles from home"


Posted on Missing Kyron Horman-July 4, 2010
States he was 6 years old
From OregonLive-
August 16, 2010
"Similar circumstances" as Kyron
Missing from school
Again states his age as 6

March 13, 2012
"vanished from an Oregon school"


OregonLive-6-5-11
She got facts straight in this comment, however, she admits she got the article and link from a crime forum.

OregonLive- August 16, 2010
"Similarities that should not be overlooked"
Again I ask, WHAT similarities????
Disappeared mid-day from school
Bus driver dropped him off "miles from home"
6 years of age
Found "weeks later"



OregonLive-April 9, 2012 
Found 9 days later



OregonLive-July 14, 2010
6 years old
missing from his school
Found dead weeks later"
Notice too at the end of the comment- "I would bet there are more school abductions, but it's not publicized, simply to keep it from causing pandamonium."
Again, her nephew did NOT vanish from school. He was seen by others 2 HOURS after school dismissed that day.

OregonLive- July 22, 2011
33 years ago (this is correct)
Found dead 9 days later (also correct)
Odd thing about this post however is she says Kyron could have wandered off. But if he had wondered off as her nephew did, then he is definitely no longer alive, which goes COMPLETELY against what Ms. Lessman has always said. That if people think he's no longer alive, then no one will search for him.



THOD-Feb. 2, 2012
Disappeared from his school.
She again gets the time-frame correct for the discovery of his body., but keep in mind, this was posted 6 months AFTER she had stated in a post that she got her information from a crime site. 
Again states that kids "wander" and again I say, if he wandered, he's no longer alive.



John Douglas MindHunter forum- Nov. 24, 2010
States her nephew was born on Thanksgiving Day, 1969 yet states his age as 9 when he died. 



But more than any other comments she's made, THIS is the real head-scratcher
OregonLive- August 21, 2010
She states not once, but 3 times that her nephew was 6 years old.
Ms. Lessman herself states he was born in in Nov. 1969. That would clearly make him 81/2 not 6 as she states here, or 9 in another comment.
She states as well that he was "found weeks later on Mother's Day, 1978"
Please tell me again how you see no problem with all of this obvious blunder!!
I am more than willing to listen to any LOGICAL explanation, but would rather hear it straight from the horses mouth so to speak. So, why don't you run back to AML and tell Ms. Lessman to come here and explain it herself. I know she's read the other blog entry, (despite what she says) and she's had several days to come up with SOME kind of story. I would just love to hear it.

19 comments:

  1. Wow, Great job Donna, I wonder who will come in and defend her now, she is to CS to come herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were more comments about Sandi Lessman's nephew posted on Oregon Live by her (thatkewlgirl). One was posted on Mother's Day with her story that he disappeared on Mother's Day. If that wasn't a deliberate lie than I don't know what a lie is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notice here the cry for attention on Mother's Day. She also changes her story AGAIN by claiming that Ronnie was found deceased ON A CONVEYER BELT instead of in a TRAIN BELLY DUMP CAR FILLED WITH WOODCHIPS:

    http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/thatkewlgirl/comments-137.html

    "Izzy, I would like to dedicate your quote to my sister.

    Mother's Day 1978, Ronnie Smith was discovered deceased on a conveyor belt at a wood processing plant in Longview Washington. He was 9 years old and had been missing for 9 days from a Eugene Oregon elementary school. No Mother's Day has passed that I haven't shed a tear, as he was my sister's son, and her sorrow is mine. RIP Ronnie, I think about what could have been... ♥"

    Posted on Vigil for Kyron Horman planned for Mother's Day in Roseburg on May 08, 2011, 12:57PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the link!

      Wow. "

      No Mother's Day has passed that I haven't shed a tear..."


      I wonder if her sister realizes she thinks he was found on May 14th instead of the 19th?

      Delete
    2. I believe the true version of his body being found was the conveyor belt one, at least that's what the article I have says. Just to clear that up.

      Delete
  4. The conveyor belt account makes sense. But if you put all of Sandi Lessman's varying "stories" in order, it is noticeable that she started sticking closer to the real story as a result of people finding the newspaper articles and questioning her bullshit spin on the real circumstances of his death. The age of 6 became 9, the several weeks became 9 days, the found in the train car covered with woodchips became found on a conveyor belt, etc. It is just incredible the penchant this grown woman has for lying, deflecting the truth, spinning bullshit stories, bullying people, taunting people, and the list goes on and on....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great comments!
      I especially have no doubt you are correct on this observation about sticking closer to the real story later on. Thank you.

      Delete
  5. "Despite what Anonymous believes, I did not post the blog nor these screen shots because I have it out for Ms. Lessman or because I am, to quote her: " using a boy's death to try and defame someone else."
    I grieve the death of any child, I don't care who their relatives are and I highly resent being told I have it out for someone."
    And so you post a whole new blog on the subject.. WOW- really you guys are way to obsessed with other people.. if you really care -about Kyron and everything is about Kyron.. then concentrate on Kyron- this is worse than pathetic.. keep your battle cry of "I'm a good person" going.. cause sometimes if you tell yourself that enough you will start to believe it... but in the end you should just admit you are a bad person that uses a little boy's death and family tragedy to- "out someone"- I guess is what you are trying to do with this nonsense- she hasn't asked for money for the boy's death, she hasn't written a book about it, she isn't accused of hurting the boy, and she had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance.. so does anything really matter???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does any of this matter?? Are you serious?


      You need to go back and read what I said, but I suggest you take your blinders off first.

      I do NOT have a personal vendetta against Sandi Lessman. Although I don't care for her (and there's no love lost on her part either), this has nothing to do with any personal feelings.
      She has lied before and she will continue to lie. And unlike you, I'm not willing to sit by in silence while she is allowed to continue HER personal vendetta against Desiree, Kaine and Tony. I simply refuse to do that. The only thing I'm obsessed about is justice for Kyron, and he's certainly NOT getting it on AML.

      You all claim to be the ones focusing on Kyron, but look at your page. Take a good long look. I did this morning and clearly 3/4 of the page is about "The Haters". I didn't see a whole Hell of a lot about Kyron. Talk about obsession.

      And your now defunct pages? ALL of them-? There was very little mention of Kyron by ANY of the supporters. Oh yes, you'd all periodically post your token "FIND KYRON" but he was NOT the focus of the pages. The Anti page never WAS intended to be a page FOR Kyron. It was intended to be exactly what the name implies.

      Back on topic, does the FACT that Sandi has made multiple conflicting comments about a subject she is supposedly close to not bother you? Can you read these statements of hers and STILL believe all the crap she posts on AML and OL about Desiree, Kaine and Tony? The crap she claims to be getting from some elusive RELIABLE source?


      Now, if you want to sit over there and focus on and defend the ONE person who may have the answers and listen to AND BELIEVE the things her mouth-piece is saying, and call all this prrof of her lies "nonsense", then you go right ahead. Keep believing her lies and her BS, but know this, Sandi Lessman knows no more about what went on in that home than any of us. Sandi Lessman knows no more about this case than any of us. It's speculation in the guise of a source, and all of you following her are too stupid to realize it.

      Delete
  6. What happened to the troll that was on here defending their Master Sandi?? I suppose it might take some time for Sandi to come up with a defense spin. Expect her (Sandi), Malasada, or Mazama back though all in due time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh looks like you spoke too soon, lol..... She's back! If it doesn't matter ANONYMOUS (or is it Sandi?) why do YOU care what Donna writes on HER OWN blog? Does she go on your blog and critique you? Have you critiqued Ms. Lessman for her Scam Girls and Scam Girls Deux blogs? Ya know the ones where she was posting private information about American citizens and pictures of innocent children? Have you critiqued Ms. Lessman for all of her attempts at defamation of Kyron's own family members? Her ridiculous suggestions that Kaine is a pedophile and Desiree was a drug addict? Remember those? The FACT is that this woman Sandi Lessman has made it her sole livelihood for the past 2 plus years to defame Kyron's mother, father, stepfather, law enforcement, the FBI, Oregon public schools, and anyone else who has any belief that Terri Horman was involved in Kyron's disappearance. Yes, she has REPEATEDLY AND DISHONESTLY USED her own nephew's tragic case as her script for the pathetic games that she continues to play at other peoples' expense. This woman is a severely disturbed individual who thoroughly enjoys creating havoc with innocent lives, and PEOPLE DO NEED TO BE MADE AWARE OF IT. Thank you Donna for bringing this Malignant Narcissist to peoples' attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous 4:46
    I already said I wasn't Sandi.. if you don't believe me that is your problem...
    I don't know that Sandi had anything to do with that blog.. I didn't ask .. but yes I did got on it and critique it.. I didn't agree with it and made my feelings known about it
    As far as anything Sandi has said about KH or DY.. her opinion is her opinion..I actually like KH.. I however am not fond of DY in the least.. but I doubt she cares what I think of her
    I don't think she has made it her sole mission to defame anybody.. I believe you guys have.. post on a page called Anti Terri Horman Page.. have blogs galore not only screaming that Terri kidnapped Kyron among other things.. then you are nice enough to reserve space for other people who have nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance.. and add in there a little boy's death just for good measure- and you guys don't see you are playing games with these stunts you pull...you act like everyone else is playing games.. and you all are the kings and queens of games... sad and pathetic.. but true

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous 4:46, I don't post on the Anti Terri Horman page and I have never written a blog. I am speaking for myself and not anyone else when I write:

    The FACT is that this woman Sandi Lessman has made it her sole livelihood for the past 2 plus years to defame Kyron's mother, father, stepfather, law enforcement, the FBI, Oregon public schools, and anyone else who has any belief that Terri Horman was involved in Kyron's disappearance. Yes, she has REPEATEDLY AND DISHONESTLY USED her own nephew's tragic case as her script for the pathetic games that she continues to play at other peoples' expense. This woman is a severely disturbed individual who thoroughly enjoys creating havoc with innocent lives, and PEOPLE DO NEED TO BE MADE AWARE OF IT. Thank you Donna for bringing this Malignant Narcissist to peoples' attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure talk a lot about Sandy to not post on the Anti page.. awww.. you're embarrassed to admit it- I don't blame you.. I would be too

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I lied, I do have one more thing to ask. Would you be so kind as to post that Malasada recipe off of that blog? I went to the blog once to see what it was and noticed the recipe. I don't remember the blog or have the URL for it. If you do post it, thanks!

      Delete
  10. Another thing, photo shopping pictures of Kaine Horman to make him look like he is a pig or with chains goes beyond having an opinion about somebody. Trying to convince people that Desiree Young was a drug addict and her trip to Canada was something nefarious goes beyond just having an opinion about somebody. Those 2 things are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to your friend, Sandi. If you feel comfortable supporting such a person, by all means go for it. I do recommend watching your back though; you could very well end up a victim of her malicious games too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous 4:59pm
    You just don't get it do you? This isn't about the Anti page, the AML page, OL, or any of the other FB pages out there so don't try to make it about that. Donna's blog entry is about Sandi Lessman and her never ending lies, which sadly includes the ones about her own nephew's tragic death.

    She continues to post that the school should be held responsible in Kyron's disappearance because they are the ones who lost Kyron. She continues to post how this is one big conspiracy against poor Terri and that she is the real victim here. And she continues to post out and out VICIOUS LIES about Kaine and Desiree. But yet NONE of you supporters call her on anything. You just sit there and lap it up and agree.

    You say that Sandi's "opinion is her opinion". Ahhhh, if it was only that simple. One of the things that Sandi is notorious for besides lying is posting her opinions as FACTS.

    And heaven forbid you do actually disagree with Sandi because then she will attack you personally, bully you, and do anything she can to defame you.

    I have watched her MO for the past 2 years and it has never changed. She has always played twisty twisty with the truth to suit whatever agenda she happens to be ranting about that day.

    And don't think that any of you Terri supporters aren't being investigated. Desiree's civil lawyer is leaving no stone unturned when it comes to those who are supporting Terri. So when someone hands you a subpoena, I hope you won't be too suprised.

    You just might need to do the same thing as your hero Terri Moulton did and lawyer up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lady Justice~
    Outstanding post!

    "And heaven forbid you do actually disagree with Sandi because then she will attack you personally, bully you, and do anything she can to defame you.

    I have watched her MO for the past 2 years and it has never changed. She has always played twisty twisty with the truth to suit whatever agenda she happens to be ranting about that day."

    OMG....you could have taken these words from my mouth verbatim and posted them here....so, so true. Sandi Lessman will seriously stoop to any level. I have too observed her nasty antics for the last 2 years. I have seen people disagree with her and prove her wrong many times, and she goes seriously and relentlessly POSTAL on the person. This is a really disturbed individual, and I pity ANYONE who has to live with her or have contact with her. The traits of a Malignant Narcissist are all there. Even those who have not yet been exposed to Sandi's dark side should be aware. Cross this woman, and you could very well become the next target of her vicious games.

    ReplyDelete