cred·i·bil·i·ty
[kred-uh-bil-i-tee]noun
Being credible is very important. When you insert yourself into a situation and speak claiming to have "FACTS", you need to make sure you have your facts straight. If not, you lose all credibility, and anything you say afterwards is null and void.
While Kyron's fate is still unclear, her nephew was found deceased. That was a tragedy of which nightmares are made and I hope and pray I never experience.
However, as Richard Cranium has pointed out earlier this week, there have been many inconsistencies and inaccuracies in Ms. Lessman's version of what happened in May of 1978. Inconsistencies that, in my opinion, border on odd. This was her nephew. Shouldn't she KNOW the details?
Do you see it?
"He disappeared and was found weeks later on MOTHER'S DAY 1978."
So, based on all the inaccuracies mentioned by Mr. Cranium, not only has Ms. Lessman lost all credibility in stating FACTS as Terri's mouth-piece and Champion for the FIND KYRON Brigade, she has lost all credibility in stating FACTS about her own nephews disappearance.
Credibility lost. It DOES matter.
the quality of being believable or worthy of trust: After all thoselies, his credibility was at a low ebb.
Being credible is very important. When you insert yourself into a situation and speak claiming to have "FACTS", you need to make sure you have your facts straight. If not, you lose all credibility, and anything you say afterwards is null and void.
Over the last 2 years, thatkewlgirl aka Sandi Lessman, aka the administrator of THSP, THSG and now AML, aka Terri's on-line mouthpiece, has made many, many outrageous claims against Kaine, Desiree and Tony, all while making Terri the victim. Poor Terri, she's been railroaded by a cheating husband, a vindictive, jealous bio mom and the bio mom's Detective husband. Terri was told from day one to sit down and not speak, and being the brow beaten wife/servant/friend, she complied, all the while the evil 3 were NOT silent and went about methodically convincing the media, the entire MCSO as well as the FBI and every other investigative agency to ignore facts and focus on the stepmom.
According to Sandi, she's getting her information from a "Very RELIABLE source", and per this " Very RELIABLE source", the truth WILL come out as soon as the time is right and Terri is "allowed" to speak. THEN the crap will hit the fan, but Terri will come out smelling like a rose.
Either Ms. Lessman is lying, and KNOWS she's lying, or she has been completely duped by her reliable source. She/they are attempting to put just enough reasonable doubt in the minds of the jury of the court of public opinion. But it hasn't worked-at least on most people- Sadly, despite her inconsistencies and outrageous accusations, there are a few who have chosen to throw every ounce of common sense and critical thinking skills out the window and follow this pied-piper.
Either Ms. Lessman is lying, and KNOWS she's lying, or she has been completely duped by her reliable source. She/they are attempting to put just enough reasonable doubt in the minds of the jury of the court of public opinion. But it hasn't worked-at least on most people- Sadly, despite her inconsistencies and outrageous accusations, there are a few who have chosen to throw every ounce of common sense and critical thinking skills out the window and follow this pied-piper.
Why is that?
Based on her inconsistencies and contradictions, it is MY OPINION Ms. Lessman knows nothing about what went on in the life of the Horman/Young families. She just wants people to THINK she does.
Also throughout the 2 years Kyron has been gone, Ms. Lessman has taken every opportunity to tell us about the disappearance of her nephew. She has talked about the similarities in both cases.
What are the similarities, according to Ms. Lessman?
Well, based on her many comments, they were both young boys who disappeared from their elementary schools in the middle of the day. The schools, who were responsible for keeping them safe while they were in their care, fell down on the job. As a result of the schools negligence, LE and the public turned a blind eye and chose to turn their attention to the two who loved them most.
What are the similarities, according to Ms. Lessman?
Well, based on her many comments, they were both young boys who disappeared from their elementary schools in the middle of the day. The schools, who were responsible for keeping them safe while they were in their care, fell down on the job. As a result of the schools negligence, LE and the public turned a blind eye and chose to turn their attention to the two who loved them most.
While Kyron's fate is still unclear, her nephew was found deceased. That was a tragedy of which nightmares are made and I hope and pray I never experience.
However, as Richard Cranium has pointed out earlier this week, there have been many inconsistencies and inaccuracies in Ms. Lessman's version of what happened in May of 1978. Inconsistencies that, in my opinion, border on odd. This was her nephew. Shouldn't she KNOW the details?
However, there is one particular comment made by Ms. Lessman about her nephew that has me scratching my head even more that all the other inconsistencies.
It was made on OregonLive on August 10, 2010.
It was made on OregonLive on August 10, 2010.
Do you see it?
"He disappeared and was found weeks later on MOTHER'S DAY 1978."
Mother's Day??
From all reports, this little boy disappeared on May 10, 1978.
He was found 9 days later (NOT "weeks later") on May 19.
I did some checking for the month of May, 1978 and found 2 interesting pieces of information.
May 19 was on a Friday, not a Sunday (Mother's Day ALWAYS falls on Sunday.)
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?year=1978
Mother's Day, 1978 was on May 14, which was a mere 4 days after he disappeared, not "weeks", and 5 days before the actual day his body was discovered.
Why would Ms. Lessman make such a statement?
This was not some random missing child. This was her nephew. Wouldn't she KNOW, not only how long he was missing, but on what day he was found?
This was not some random missing child. This was her nephew. Wouldn't she KNOW, not only how long he was missing, but on what day he was found?
So, based on all the inaccuracies mentioned by Mr. Cranium, not only has Ms. Lessman lost all credibility in stating FACTS as Terri's mouth-piece and Champion for the FIND KYRON Brigade, she has lost all credibility in stating FACTS about her own nephews disappearance.
Credibility lost. It DOES matter.
Posted on AML today, July 14, 2012.
Based on the 2 years of inaccuracies and contradictions that have been presented by Ms. Lessman, it is my opinion that there is no hope of regaining any credibility on her part. It is lost and gone forever.
However, it is my hope that others who blindly follow along with her will finally open their eyes and begin asking some questions.


BRAVO DONNA!!! Here are some more lies lessthanawoman has told. There are way more then this, I assure you. But these are the top LIES, from liar extrodinaire!!
ReplyDeleteI personally think this is a 'scrubbing' to benefit Kaine in the divorce, which will likely be heard once the RO is challenged for it's veracity to truth at the 2 year mark coming up.
The systematic and methodical smearing of Terri Horman by her spouse, his exwife, the media and LE leaks has destroyed any chance of her working or earning an income. By removing the prominent link to the articles, it takes that 'in your face' smear to a more back room drive on FB with the hate pages (which both bios are entrenched in). Too late tho. The mainstream media smear has done the intended damage, and Kaine will be held financially responsible for spousal support due to her inability to seek and find employment by this defamation campaign.
Too bad he didn't focus on Finding Kyron First. Is anyone looking for Kyron?
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 20, 2012, 9:57AM
When it isn't renewed are you going to admit you were wrong and I was right?
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 17, 2012, 5:37PM
Free, when the divorce is unabated and allowed to continue, the RO is null and void. Do you think that Terri's attorneys won't ask some questions of Kaine surrounding the reasons for the RO in the first place? Keeping her daughter hostage for all this time for no good reason other than his lies? Kaine has done an extreme injustice to Kitty and I don't think Bunch is going to let him off the hook.
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 17, 2012, 5:36PM
I won't have to admit I'm wrong, but you will. Can you do it Free? Can ya?
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 17, 2012, 9:16AM
Free, no. You can't.
The judge can still abate the case, even without the parties asking for it (tho it's rarely done, it has happened before) if he feels it will compromise Terri's civil rights to hear the case, since it clearly has issues with the criminal case being unresolved.
However, Kaine will still have to prove the allegations he used to support the reason for the RO at the two year mark.
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 17, 2012, 9:11AM
Free, no. You can't.
DeleteThe judge can still abate the case, even without the parties asking for it (tho it's rarely done, it has happened before) if he feels it will compromise Terri's civil rights to hear the case, since it clearly has issues with the criminal case being unresolved.
However, Kaine will still have to prove the allegations he used to support the reason for the RO at the two year mark.
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 17, 2012, 9:11AM
Free, You seriously have a reading comprehension problem. Try again. No matter how much you twist and spin what I say, it's a misquote of the facts.
Kaine will have to prove his initial allegations in June if he wants to keep holding Kitty hostage. It doesn't get any simpler than that to understand.
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 17, 2012, 12:32AM
When all those secrets come out, I will remind you about your trolling misquoting of me.
And tell you to STFU.
It's coming. And you will be shocked.
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 16, 2012, 10:39PM
Not true.
At 2 years into the RO, the game changes. Try to comprehend what I say next.
So far, the parties have had to request AND AGREE to abatement. At 2 years, the plaintiff has to prove the allegations that it was originally based on. One of two things will likely happen... Kaine will let the RO lapse (over his dead body, pun intended ;P~ heh) or... he will be forced to prove his evidence of 'her involvement in Kyron's disappearance' AND a role in 'trying to kill him'. Since she is vehement that she did neither of those things, it will likely be difficult to prove, especially given there is no 'smoking gun' - LE can't say what happened to Kyron, much less who might have done it, and Kaine if very much alive. At this point, this RO case has not had a single day in court argument, it has been shuffling Motion papers, not a hearing to prove the EVIDENCE that Kaine alleges in his initial papers.
You should go down to the court house and take a look at who paid for the abatements... it'll clue you in to who is holding this divorce in limbo... and who doesn't want this case heard... just sayin' Terri wants her daughter back. Sooner rather than later.
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 16, 2012, 9:28PM
Free, too bad you don't READ the entire thing... you skim what you want and ignore the rest...
DeleteQUOTE: a case where six years have elapsed, and still no opportunity to have an actual hearing on the merits of the lying plaintiff's claim.
AN ACTUAL HEARING IN THE MERITS of the lying plaintiff's claim has not happened yet... It's been in ABATEMENT. Normally, at two years, the plaintiff has to PROVE his allegations and if he can't the RO goes byebye. Sometimes abatements by judges without requests by the parties can drag it on longer. For Kitty's sake, I hope Judge M does NOT drag it out. It's time to get that baby back to her mother.
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 16, 2012, 8:36PM
All that ultimately matters, Joe, is that the JUDGE hears what Terri says.
She wants her daughter back. I suspect, after all this time, she is determined to do what it takes to get her back when her turn comes. And EVERYONE will be listening when she finally speaks. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 16, 2012, 12:32AM
At this point, she is showing extreme patience. It's got to be heartwrenching. She misses her children, as any mother that was as close to her children as she is, would be!! It's more criminal, I think, to keep Kitty from her given Kyron is missing. She is having to prove a negative, an impossibility. That will change at the 2 year mark. That's when the allegations made by Kaine HAVE to be proven, or the RO is GONE - and there is nothing that will stop at least visitation, if not full exchange of physical custody (the truth about what was done to get that child from her mother's custody will come out). Terri does not have to prove she DID NOT do anything once that 2 year mark hits. The chess game changes dramatically when the time clock kicks over.
Posted on Kaine Horman at Portland Roadster Show to publicize missing son, Kyron on April 13, 2012, 6:19PM
Yup, I understand your feelings and comments about those who will follow along and support her antics. It is mind boggling really. I mean I can see who one person would take this path (who knows what motivates that specific individual) but why are others willing to look the other way when they know she has not been consistant or credible. I would be embarassed to stand beside that person and call her a friend. Why are they willing to experience the shame of that person's agenda? I dont get it. I have been a long time supporter of the concept that I wish we didnt accuse parents first when something terrible has happened to a child. I hate the idea that a parent who may also be a victim is twice victimized. First by the tragedy and then by LE trying to pressure a confession out of them. I am also against cohersive tactics for confessions from possible criminals. I feel like that leads to convictions being over-turned later. In some cases that possibility is devastating to society. A good example would be "speed freak killer" Loren Herzog. Several of his convictions were over-turned because of cohersive tactics to get confessions. So he stood only convicted of 1 murder. He was considered and paroled for his role in that crime. His partner (Wesley Shermantine) was furious (because he sits on death row) and rolled on him. Now we are literally finding out the two have dozens of victims and we are still digging up the bodies here in my neck of the woods. So I do think LE has to re-evaluate investigative techniques and do what is in the best or at least better interst of the public as a whole. But I am satisified this Step Mother has been treated more than fair in the investigation of what happened to Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010. I also believe her defense attorney "extraordinair" will provide her the best possible defense which is to our advantage as well. If she is convicted she will not be able to manipulate the legal system. It is hard to respect him considering we believe Terri may have harmed Kyron. But his role in this case is an important one. I just hope Oregon has the right individual to present the best possible case against the responsible party when the time comes. On second thought..... so much has happened since June 4, 2010 that it probably will not be hard to demonstrate a post crime behavior that includes a cover up.
ReplyDeleteLorey Oliver
Wow! I don't get it though. Obviously yes the boy passed away and yes he was her nephew but what is her reason for trying to "twisty-twist" it into being remotely similar to Kyron's disappearance? Who screws up facts about the death of a child they should love? Is all of her babble just to feel important? To make people think she can relate? Is she trying to provide a reason for defending Terri? What a whack-a-doodle, geez. Glad she isn't my sister! (or mother, friend, neighbor, etc....)
ReplyDeleteI personally believe that SL was doing this whole nephew thing to gain sympathy and use it to defend Terri. The whole story about her nephew is so tragic that it alone would served her purpose without the lies. I believe she lied about the 20 years it had been when it had actually been 32 at the time to bring it closer time wise to Kyron. The whole bucket of lies she had told about all of it, including involving her sister ( smoking pot) story and the school losing him, the bus, etc. Has been a " oh poor me" strategy. There's plenty of information out there to verify her lies. Only someone with mental health issues would go as far as using a deceased child to fullfill her purpose, especially her own nephew. I sincerely hope she can get the help she needs, I sincerely hope her supporter friends encourage her to talk to someone before she falls off the edge she is on. when a person tells so many lies, they actually start believing them, This is the time to seek help. If any of the supporters are her true friend, you will intervene and encourage her to seek that help, if your not, then you need to stop and think of what kind of person you, yourself are.
ReplyDelete.....SAD.....
So let me get this straight.. you are looking at an article that said the boy's body was found today and the date of the paper was May 19- newspapers weren't like the internet..you can't print something day of and then have it distributed day of, certainly not in 1978- when the reporter wrote the story it was probably that day but certainly wasn't when it was printed in the paper-and I take it you know for a fact that The Bulletin was a daily paper and not a weekly paper back in 1978- I really didn't look that hard nor have I ever lived in Oregon so I don't know.. but I am guessing you know for a fact
ReplyDelete@Anonymous 2:55
ReplyDeleteThe newspaper was the Eugene Register-Guard. It is a photocopy of the actual newspaper, complete with the date stamped along the top: FRIDAY, MAY 19, 1978.
Top of page 1, directly underneath the word "Register". You can't miss it.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=4pF9x-cDGsoC&dat=19780519&printsec=frontpage&hl=en
Yes, I read the newspaper accounts of the nephew several months ago, (there are at least two regarding Ronnie Smith). What is also disturbing--besides the discrepancies Donna mentioned--is that the child was EIGHT YEARS OLD AND NOT SIX, HE NEVER GOT ON A SCHOOL BUS, HE HAD TOLD A FRIEND AT SCHOOL THAT HE WAS GOING TO RUN AWAY FROM HOME, and HE WAS ACTUALLY SEEN WALKING TOWARDS A FIELD. There are those that know of the family, and the sentiment in that neck of the woods STILL TO THIS DAY is that one or more of the family members was involved in the child's death. I have my own ideas regarding what may have happened to Sandra Lessman's nephew when she was eighteen years old and pregnant with her first child. Considering the forensic and DNA technology that exists today in the twenty-first century, I really wish that law enforcement would reopen this case. As gruesome as it sounds, it would be very possible that the child's remains could be exhumed and justice brought to this little boy, Ronnie Smith. I don't for even a minute believe that his death was as the result of accidental asphyxiation. Great blog, Donna!
DeleteOdd.. when my father was murdered.. they not only got his age wrong in the news story, they also got how many kids he had wrong- so I guess my story about my dad would be suspicious since I know the true facts about my dad and the newspapers got it wrong- they also posted contradicting stories about what happened- they should just let the guys out that are doing life and put me in jail I guess.. since what I know about my dad doesn't add up to what was posted.. heck ask your friend TC- she apparently knows the true story behind the headlines about her son being a sex offender- so I guess she saying that the newspapers didn't necessarily give the full facts in her son's case as well
DeleteOh yeah.. and I almost forgot.. they also got my age wrong, as well as they spelled my name wrong in his obit
DeleteYour being ridiculous.
DeleteIt's clear you only want to argue.
I'm being ridiculous???..It's a TRUE STORY-- they did find the people that murdered him and they are doing life- but by what you guys are saying about this little boy's death. because what I know about my father doesn't add up to what was posted in the newspaper.. then they should investigate my father's death- which by the way the story of his death wasn't put in the paper till the next day
DeleteThe second largest newspaper for Oregon, the Register-Guard, has a stellar reputation. They would not have gotten Ronnie Smith's age and other details blatantly wrong like that. The locals in the area who are very familiar with the circumstances of Ronnie's demise will also verify the details for you if you want to visit and have a chat with them. Besides, how can the date shown on the newspaper, (May 19, 1978), be incorrect? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Ms. Lessman has not been truthful in her (varying) accounts of her nephew's disappearance and death.
DeleteI'm not saying the date is incorrect.. I'm saying that if it was in the paper on the 19th then his body wasn't found on the 19th- not quite understanding why no one is getting this- I guess I am the only one that has ever toured a newspaper company and saw what kind of work goes into it.. and that is in the 21st century.. I would venture to guess it was probably more time consuming back in 1978 without the technology they have today
DeleteI don't care how reputable the paper is today- my papers are suppose to be reputable.. and they didn't get our info right.. it was then and there I found out in my tender teenage years.. you can't believe everything you read.. and newspapers do screw up- but I guess until you live it you don't know.. your Friend on the Anti page TC posted about it not to long ago.. how she knew the story behind the headlines about her son.. so I'm guessing the papers were less than truthful or embellished about her son
I used to work for a local newspaper company, and I DO get it. It is quite possible that the child's body was discovered early on the 19th and made the paper on the same day back in 1978. I am not guessing since I worked for said company 1976-1980. Whatever you claim happened in your particular family situation has nothing to do with this child and this newspaper. Your "story" is purely anecdotal.
DeleteHe was found at 7am according to the article.. so you need time for it to hit the reporter.. then the reporter to interview someone, then time to type it up.. what time do papers usually publish?? Stop the Presses!
Deleteoh and if it did make it by some miracle that day because people in Eugene got their papers at noon.. then it would have been rushed.. and would be easy to see details getting confused or mixed up in haste
DeleteAGAIN if the paper was from the 19th.. his body wasn't found on the 19th- since your link didn't bring me to the story of finding him, I will give you one.. the date is May 19th and said he was found "today"... but again when the reporter wrote the story it was probably that day.. however not when the paper was printed- they can't even do that today with all the technology..the only way to get instant news is the internet.. which we know was not available in 1978
ReplyDeletehttp://news.google.ca/newspapers?id=YJQSAAAAIBAJ&sjid=3vYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6133,5395436&dq=1978+ron+smith+eugene+or&hl=en
@Anonymous 4:28
DeleteYou said yourself at 2:55 and I quote:
" I really didn't look that hard nor have I ever lived in Oregon so I don't know.. but I am guessing you know for a fact"
Maybe you SHOULD go back and look harder, you just might learn something.
Facts are fact Anonymous.
There has NEVER been any doubt that RS disappeared on May 10 and found 9 days later. Count the days for yourself.
hahaha.. you are serious... have you ever seen a newspaper posted day of??? Seriously?
DeleteYou said yourself at 2:55 and I quote:
" I really didn't look that hard nor have I ever lived in Oregon so I don't know.. but I am guessing you know for a fact"
I said that in regards to whether it was a daily paper or a weekly paper.. READ... if you want to write a blog with unintelligent statements calling BS in regards to a family tragedy
@Anonymous 2:55, what do you mean my link didn't take you to the story of finding him?
DeleteThe link took you to the Register-Guard, right?
Look at the date on page 1 (I posted the directions above to make it easy for you)
Below you will see a photo. move down to YOUR right of this photo.
You will see the title of the story "Workers find body of boy at paper mill"
If your going to make an attempt to defend Ms. Lessman, you'll have to do much better than this.
The news of Ronald Smith's body being found IS shown by the link Donna provided you. You have to scroll down and zoom in to see it more clearly. The child was probably found the day before the paper was printed which would be May 18, 1978. Back in the 1970's, news was usually printed in the local paper the very next day. The Eugene Register-Guard is a daily paper, and my understanding is that it was a daily paper back in the 70's too. In 1978, May 18th was a Thursday which would have been four days after Mother's Day. The one day difference would not affect Donna's blog account of Sandi Lessman's discrepancies at all.
DeleteMeaning I had to enlarge it and look for it.. something I didn't feel like doing.. so I gave you one that took you directly to it...
DeleteYou really should do a better job writing a blog...have links without having to put them in the comments.. have links that go directly to the article you are speaking of (you know similar to mine) and make an intelligent argument- saying that because the paper had the date of May 19th that his body was found on May 19th- is ridiculous..
One other thing, if the child was found early enough on the morning of May 19, 1978, it is possible that the story made the printing press for the newspaper's distribution that same day.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Think Anonymous will get it now? :)
DeleteNo, Sandi's buddy, (or maybe it's Sandi herself), has one agenda--defend Sandi Lessman. I recommend that you quit responding to the person's comments. This is your blog, and you can organize it and write whatever you choose. If the person doesn't like it, that is what the little X box is for up in the corner of the page, (as Sandi likes to tell people).
DeleteYeah I guess that is possible if only 20 people lived there and they only had 2 stores.. and received their paper in the afternoon instead of the morning- and then it would be a quick blurb.. body found of missing boy.. not a whole article about it where they talked to people about it
DeleteHey she told me I was doing a terrible job.. so I let her know what she could do a better job at.. she posts a blog.. she should expect to get responses..
Anonymous 4:53
ReplyDeleteI never called BS on a family tragedy, so don't even go there. It's a heartbreaking story.
I call BS on the the inconsistencies, inaccuracies and contradictions of the one family member.
And I'm not talking her contradicting the news stories, she contradicted HERSELF, many, many times.
I want to ask you a question. If this little boy disappeared on May 10, how is it possible for him to be found "weeks later", yet be found on Mother's Day, which was only 4 days after his disappearance? How can Ms. Lessman say one day he was found weeks later, and on another day get it right and say 9 days later?
Why don't you trot back to AML and tell Ms. Lessman to come back and defend herself, cause you aren't helping matters at all.
I'm not here to defend her.. I'm reading nonsense on here and calling you on it.. due to my own family tragedy and I know how papers work- as I said further up.. they got a lot of information on my Dad and me wrong in the paper.. they scooped other papers and didn't even talk to anyone before they printed their stuff- my father was murdered 20 years ago.. when anyone asks me about him, I say about 20 years ago- and just like as you get older and forget how old you are (depending on your age, you know it happens) you forget how long ago it was without adding it up- just because she posts things on the spur of the moment you expect her to get everything accurate from 32 years ago.. maybe Mother's Day sticks out in her head because he was missing on Mother's Day and that has stuck in her head.. maybe when they found his body is was so traumatic that she can't remember the day very well but remembers the previous week.. you are absolutely calling BS on this family tragedy.. no reason to even write about any inconsistencies in a blog otherwise
DeleteI am truly sorry for your family tragedy.
DeleteWhat you say about her inconsistencies would make sense if it had happened only once, but it's happened NUMEROUS times. I have personally seen 20 screen shots of such comments. (BTW, I never mentioned the differences in the amount of time that has passed. You apparently have me mixed up with someone else)
He didn't go missing on Mother's Day, so that makes no sense.
Unless or until you have something intelligent to say, I'm through arguing with you.
sigh.. same here- I guess you are lucky that you have never had to deal with that kind of stuff.. sadly if you ever did you would understand what I was saying..but to call someone a liar and say horrible things about her and a family tragedy does not make you a good person
Deletemaybe you should go tell that to SL, have you seen the nasty vile things she has said about The bio parents of a missing child? have you seen the nasty vile things she has said to other people? Have you witnessed her defending TM and how she goes about it? Have you seen the AML page that she has as a cover for all her BS? Have you seen her post on OL? If you have and you still want to defend her, then that's on you, not Donna or anyone else that has caught her lies. have you read the story about the elderly lady? Have you read the story about the horses? Well if you have then you have to know how she spins things to make everyone else in the world look bad except for herself and her beloved TM. Have you read the comments where she says her sister was accused? Have you read one article that says she was? OMG there's hundreds of SS's of her lies, do we need to post them? do your homework. ......SAD......
DeleteAnonymous 5:47
DeleteI'm going to say this one more time.
I have NEVER said anything horrible about this tragedy. NEVER.
I consider myself a patient person, but you are dancing on my last nerve with your lies.
You make anymore such accusations, you're off this blog. Do you understand that?
Anonymous 6:13,
Great comment.
I DO have the SS's BTW :)
What lies?
Delete@Anonymous 6:33,
DeleteThat I've said horrible things about this family's tragedy. That is a lie.
Anonymous 6:33, what horrible things has Donna said about this family?
DeleteI see where she questioned a certain family member's character and credibility, but not once has she said anything negative, much less "horrible" about the tragedy itself.
As a matter of fact, she said it's "a tragedy of which nightmares are made and I hope and pray I never experience."
Of course, since Sandi claims to have never read this blog (yeah right) I'm sure she will get your version of the story.
ummmmmm ok- that is an opinion not a lie... you write a blog about inconsistencies that someone said about a family tragedy- and that someone has lost all creditably because of her inconsistencies-only going by a very old paper and not having been there
ReplyDeleteAnonymous,
DeleteUmmmmm, I'm sorry, but it's an old story. 34 years old to be exact. Anything available online about it is GOING to be "very old". That doesn't make them inaccurate.
What do you suggest we do? Ignore facts like you are doing?
Would you suggest throwing out the U.S. Constitution because it's "very old"?
She can't keep her story straight when it comes to her nephews disappearance, yet she expects us to believe all the crap she says in defense of Terri.
what do the US Constitution have to do with it being an old article?? Freedom of the Press? Freedom of Speech?? The article??? Your blog??? That was kind of an odd defense
DeleteIf you are talking about your blog.. then yes you are free to say whatever you want.. as am I- I never said you didn't have a right to say it.. I said it wasn't very nice of you (that is an opinion by the way, not a lie)She went through something traumatic.. something you yourself said you never went through.. so how do you presume to know how people should react to such a tragic circumstance- I could probably write it given I have been through something tragic.. but there are differences.. it was my Dad, not my nephew-you look at someone differently how they are related to you- you feel differently for your child than you do your parents.. you feel differently for your child than you do your nephews or nieces, you feel differently for your siblings then you do your parents, etc... I was also a teenager not an adult so I learned things when I was an adult about what happened that I did not know when I was a kid
Her defense of Terri is her opinion.. she compares her nephew and what her sister went through to Kyron and Terri just like I compared my Dad's story to her's.. it's not the same.. but it makes you understand someone else circumstances a little better than someone that hasn't gone through it
Donna, don't even bother to repy to Anonymous July 14, 2012 6:46 PM. It is clear that Sandi Lessman has NO guts or she would come here herself. That is why she has to send her little minion to do her dirty work. But we must give Anonymous credit...she played twisty twisty in true Sandi style. I bet Skanky is so proud of her and will give her a nice pat on the head!
ReplyDeleteNo one sent me here..I saw it was here, I read it.. I disagreed with it.. and I am giving my opinion... if she wrote it only for Sandi to respond to she probably just could have sent her a message- I didn't twist anything.. I stated my opinions as well as logic in the situation and didn't back down..so.. you know whatever.. if people don't want responses then they shouldn't post a blog- if they post a blog they obviously want people to read it and want attention for it.. so I'm giving it attention
DeleteAnonymous 7:21,
DeleteI welcome opinions, but when your opinion is to blatantly state something that is not true, then no. it's NOT welcome.
And as for logic? I'm sorry to be blunt, but I didn't see anything of the sort from your comments.
Did you see my questions to you? I think they are completely legitimate and would really like to see your response to them.
If this little boy disappeared on May 10, how is it possible for him to be found "weeks later", yet be found on Mother's Day, which was only 4 days after his disappearance? How can Ms. Lessman say one day he was found weeks later, and on another day get it right and say 9 days later?
Keep in mind Anonymous, she said he was found weeks later MANY times, not just once.
DeleteWell that is ok because I didn't see much logic in your blog either but I guess it's a matter of perception
DeleteAny who... You are looking at it as a here an now thing with an article, (that you still seem to think was printed day of, but whatever) this did not happen to you 32 years ago..you didn't go through a tragedy and the mental effects of it- you know they did a study that 30% of Americans couldn't remember the year 911 happened-memories don't work like you think they do.. there are women who don't remember how long their husbands have been dead and they loved their husbands- you are judging someone when you have never been in their place
Anon 7:58 Do you really believe this is the only thing she is being judged on? to me the dates of him being found doesn't even matter, what does matter is how she has used this precious child for her shellfish agenda. I realize some news medias get things wrong, I really do, but the fact that she has played a very underhanded game for a very long time now is what this is really all about. Her sick games need to be stopped, her sick twisting of everything needs to be stopped. She isn't helping TM, she is seen by hundreds of people as a conniving POS. The things she has posted all over the net about a missing child's father and bio mother, and her cover her ass when backed into a corner only proves what kind of a person she really is. This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as she is concerned. Why do you suppose so many of the supporters have left ? It's not because they quit supporting Terri, it's because SL is making them all look like fools, seems only the real fools are left. The REAL supporters of TH have moved on to other forums , They want to discuss the case without her pitiful twisting of everything, at least some of them have seen her for who she is. She uses innocent children to feed her dirty habit. Come on, open your eyes.
ReplyDeleteHer opinions are her opinions.. I have nothing to do with her opinions, I have my own.. now if you guys think she is such a horrible person, why carry on about her.. all you are doing is stooping to what you believe is her level- if you don't like what she says.. why give her the time of the day and the attention? People assume a lot.. just like someone accusing Me of either being Sandi or Sandi sending me here... first I'm not her.. second she didn't send me here, she doesn't even know anything about me posting on here unless she is watching.. that is like me saying Donna sent you all here.. I don't think that..sometimes people assume things, take things out of context, or lie about things.. I saw one day that someone posted a revenge pic on the Anti page that was once posted on the THSG- but I didn't see any hate toward anyone in the screenshot.. maybe whoever posted it just thought it was a cute picture.. and it didn't actually mean anything- but someone decided that it meant something and it went from there- sometimes pictures are just pictures- I don't need to open my eyes they are open.. I have my own opinions and my own mind.. do I agree with everything Sandi says.. no-
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't matter what I say, what you say or what anyone says as long as it isnt a lie. Kyron deserves the truth, one way or another. I do agree with you that we all have our own opinions and that just what they are opinions, nothing more, It doesn't matter if you or anyone else is a supporter or an anti as long as you speak the truth and don't make up lies to suit your own agenda. that's where She fails. She can defend Terri all she wants, that's her right, Just like it's my right not to, but I do not go around making up lies to use and insert where I feel they are going to serve me. I guess we should agree to disagree and let it go at that.
DeleteYawn..... sounds like Oregon Live's resident donut geeser!
DeleteLOL anon 9:39, your so foolish it actually pretty funny. It's not only people who post on Olive that sees what is going on, there are ones that don't post but merely read on occasion that laugh at tkg. and her antics. so run along now and yawn elsewhere while patting yourself on the head..... (snort)
DeleteAnon 9:55 the poster was referring to the person supporting Sandi as sounding like the donut geeser on OL....
DeleteLOL I see, thanks for pointing that out. my bad. Sorry
DeleteLOL Funny! I guess that is how ya'll roll.. when it doesn't help your argument you resort to name calling and just childishness- sad what our world is becoming.. we definitely need to stand up against taking anymore money out of our educational system
DeleteOver the course of the last 2 years, Sandi Lessman has repeatedly posted what happened to her nephew Ronnie Smith. The only problem with ALL those posts is that they are FULL of inconsistencies and straight up lies!
ReplyDelete1.) She has posted his age as "6" and "9".
TRUTH: His actual age at the time he died was 8.
2.) She has posted "he disappeared from school in the middle of the school day".
TRUTH: He was last seen several blocks from the school, talking to classmates at 4:30 pm on May 10, 1978.
3.) She has posted that the school lost him.
TRUTH: He told his classmates earlier in the day that "he planned to run away from home".
4.) She has posted that "the school had allowed him onto a school bus for kindergartners-half-day attendees, the sub driver dropped him "where he said he lived" miles away from home.
TRUTH: Nowhere has this been reported and according to Sandi Lessman herself, her nephew was a "walker". Plus even a sub bus driver can tell the difference between a 5 years old and an eight year old.
5.) She has posted over and over that it's been 20 years since her nephew died.
TRUTH: It has actually been 34 years. How do you forget that?
6.) She has posted that her sister was suspected by LE because she was "home with toddlers, without alibi".
TRUTH: After her sister reported him missing to the Eugene Police Department at 8:50 pm, the police interviewed his friends and found out immediately that "he planned to run away from home".
7.) She has posted how her sister has to use medical marijuana because they blamed her.
TRUTH: The Oregon Medical Marijuana Act was not passed until 1998, which is 20 years after her son died. In fact, her sister actually said in an article that "she has wrestled with mental illness since before her first visit to a psychiatrist's office, which took place when she was just 12."
I am NOT pointing out these inconsistencies and straight up lies to make light of Ronnie's death. It was a very tragic accident and it's completely heartbreaking.
The reason I am pointing them out is because an aunt who truly loved her nephew would honor his memory by telling the truth about the circumstances of his disappearance and death. But just like everything else Sandi Lessman posts, she played twisty twisty with the truth to suit her needs, purpose, and agenda. It's beyond sick that she has chosen to do that over and over with the tragedy of her nephew's death.
BOTTOM LINE: If she lies and distorts the truth about something so personally tragic as Ronnie's death, she will definitely lie and distort the facts about ANYTHING to do with Kyron's case, including knowing Terri!!
Everything you say means nothing without back up.. I could type up a laundry list of non facts and say they are true too
DeleteNothing you say however even if true is that big of a deal and yet you are making them all sound like lies and a pack of untruths
over 20 years would be 34 years- doesn't sound like she forgot but didn't add it up and put a random time frame... she said OVER 20 years.. not exactly 20- I am hardly seeing the big deal in that- and according to the article above.. she said 32 years.. which would have been right in 2010
As far as her sister- maybe she already had mental issues and the loss of her son and anyone blaming her pushed her over the edge..maybe she saw her sister become worse after what her sister dealt with so she sees the loss of her son and the public blaming her as a reason for her mental downturn
In the screen shots above she says that LE said that he ran away and she didn't believe it- happens all the time.. a kid goes missing and LE labels it a runaway.. and the parents don't believe it and say their child would never run away- as a matter of fact when Hailey Dunn was first reported missing, there was an article that said that she was seen with 2 girls around the time she disappeared and that the Trooper is confident that Hailey ran away and is in hiding..- I guess when someone reads this article 34 years from now- they are going to assume that she was last seen with friends and that she ran away from home.. that is what the article says so it must be true
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/dps-confident-missing-colorado-city-teen-alive-and/
Just because the article says that he planned to run away from home doesn't mean LE wasn't leaning on her sister pretty hard.. I'm sure that is not something that they are going to tell a newspaper- during their investigation they could have easily when interviewing her treated her like a suspect and told her that they suspected her since she didn't have an alibi.. and she felt like they were blaming her and that is what she told Sandi, I seriously doubt Sandi was in the interview room with her
Bottom line. you are nitpicking a little boy's death that you actually don't know that much about- you act like you do but you weren't there when it happened.. you weren't in the interview room with the detectives, you weren't home with Sandi's sister to know all the facts about Ronald- you are taking tidbits you heard or read about and twisting them into facts.. you weren't there.. don't assume you know all that transpired when you don't
Deleted my reply to this cause it actually made sense? and didn't Jive with what you guys are saying?
DeleteAnonymous 12:17, any comments I delete are NOT deleted because they don't "jive" with what is said.
DeleteYours was not the only one removed.
It wasn't rude, hateful, it didn't have threats..they were direct responses to the one above.. there was no reason to delete it unless it just made to much sense to be on your blog and you didn't have an argument against it
DeleteAnonymous 5:19, what you don't seem to understand is that I was not "nitpicking".
DeleteThese were MULTIPLE comments she made over a 2 year time frame, and these were only the comments that I happened to see. I'm sure she has been on other forums and made similar statements.
Shall I post all the screen shots I have? I will do that if I feel the need. Maybe seeing the actual comments will make more of an impact on you? I tend to doubt it as I don't see any ability on your part to use any thinking skills.
BRAVO Lady Justice !!!!!!! Well written...
ReplyDelete.....SAD.....
Hey, Maz I will back you up if you do the same for me. Deal? Then we will just deny-deny-deny and play twisty twisty.
ReplyDeleteAnother child that we have all decided was worth us caring about and would gladly honor the child if we were permitted to know the truth about what happened. If it is true the children teased him and that made him want to run.... that is a sad event. We all need to teach our own children to not taunt and try to have compassion for the less fortunate.
ReplyDeleteListening to "Anon's" drivel is like Listening to nails on a chalkboard.....all she is doing is trying to distract from the content of the blog entry. You know how it goes, that's what they do when they have no explanation or answer. It happens everytime one of them are called out.
ReplyDeleteummmm.. yeah.. ok.. I think I may have made a few more points then you did with your comment.. but then again when people have no defense they resort to saying "she is trying to distract" what am I trying to distract from??? I disagreed with a public blog about someone that is not the blogger and made my points.. the point you made.... none..except of course trying to insult me.. failing in that miserably as well
Delete"Listening to "Anon's" drivel is like Listening to nails on a chalkboard.....all she is doing is trying to distract from the content of the blog entry. You know how it goes, that's what they do when they have no explanation or answer. It happens everytime one of them are called out."
DeleteEXACTLY!
Called out... nobody called anyone out.. nothing but a bunch of nonsense ramblings on here.. and people trying very hard to make someone look bad using a little boy's death to do it
DeleteAwww.. I called anonymous 11:08 a baby.. and my comment got deleted- cause they were real nice.. well whatever.. LOL
Delete@ Anon 7:49-When I said "called out" I was simply referring to the original blog entry about the inaccuracies and conflicts in the many versions of events that TKG has posted online about this issue. The woman is not truthful, simple as that. You can argue until you are blue in the face, it changes nothing for me.
DeleteAnd what would I need a defense for? For you trying to excuse the lies of TKG? You are free to be a sheeple, I was merely stating the obvious with my initial post. You are difficult to listen to because you keep coming back to argue with each poster, over and over and over again. And each time you do, there is another layer of desperation flowing from your fingers, almost as if you won't stop until someone (anyone) agrees with you or concedes. We heard you. And that's the end of it.
What I find funny, You claim you happened upon this blog.... But you said that TC posted on my page, anti, about news articles being wrong..... Go back to kissing Terri's ass and leave Donna alone. Gezuus, the freaks never learn.
ReplyDeleteNever said I "happened upon this blog".. never said I didn't know Sandi either... good try though Stacey
DeleteStacey, everyone knows that the person is either Dawn, Sandi, or one of the other 2 idiots who comment on Sandi's AML page.
DeleteHappened upon, found, whatever, my point is if you want to support the liar extrodanaire thats fine, just do it else where. Going after a person who actually does something for Kyron and his family is so Jr. High. If you want to play, AML is the place for school girl drama. Donna is a good person and deserves respect. Lessthanawoman,liar, abuser of the elderly and animals, BDSM'ER and the allower of a 15 year old to daily harass people on youtube and facebook, and post on an adult page, does NOT deserve respect. The point of this blog post is to point out what a damn HUGE LIAR said sociopath is. Now run along, Debbie does Dallas' fingers are bleeding for reporting every damn post on anti, I'm sure she could use some help!
ReplyDeleteFighting and name calling only fuels the fire, What we are forgetting here is there was a young little boy who lost his life in a tragic situation and even though it has been 34 years ago, he is being used in such an ugly way. We can't change what happened, nor can we even try to guess what may have led him to want to runaway or even if that is the truth, What we can do is stop the fighting and let each person have their own opinion and respect that opinion as long as it's not a fabrication on how we use it. SL craves the attention, she loves the attention, she even posted that without the supporters the Anti's are nothing, I am paraphrasing here because I can't remember the exact words, but will be happy to find the post. The other thing we can do is, if we feel that there's something not right about Ronnies case is to ask questions, maybe contact someone who will help reopen this case or someone who worked on this case all those years ago. Go straight to the horses mouth you might say, There are options out there for anyone who wants to dig, If no one wants to dig, then at least discuss it without the childish behavior. Ronnie deserves to RIP, and not be used. He was just a little boy, please remember that.
ReplyDeleteThank you Anonymous 1:15 Very well said.
DeleteMy apologies for not being able to check the blog like I should.
I would like to keep the comments open and unmonitored, but I won't hesitate to adjust them if I feel the need.
We are all adults, I suggest we act like it.
Your very welcome Donna.........The whole thing is just SAD...
DeleteI agree, Anonymous 1:15--very well said. I for one believe that there are numerous discrepancies in Sandi Lessman's various "stories" regarding Ronnie Smith's disappearance and death. Along with Richard Cranium, I don't believe that it was an accident. Unfortunately I doubt if the authorities in Lane County will reopen the case unless more than one person pushes to have it looked at. Maybe the place to start would be to make some simple phone calls and start asking questions? What would that hurt? I would think that justice for an innocent little boy named Ronald Smith would be a good thing.
DeleteITA anon 1:49. The point is, why fight about it, neither side is going to accomplish anything except to keep the fire burning. your right, maybe a few phone calls would be in order, the more people that want the truth, whatever it may be, the better. This child, just like Kyron deserves the truth and the respect we can give them.
DeleteDoes anyone know if SL was even in Oregon at the time of her nephews tragic death? Just curious.
ReplyDeleteI don't believe she was.
DeleteShe may have even still been in High school.
It is highly likely that SL WAS in Oregon at the time of of Ronnie's disappearance. She was going on age 19 and already pregnant with her first child. I believe the child was born in Oregon.
DeleteIt probably doesn't even matter, I was just wondering how close to the actual facts of the case she was. Was she there to witness it or was she receiving the information by phone etc. Sometimes if your not personally there to witness it, then a person might only hear what they want to, or what is told by the person telling it. You really never get all the facts because everyone is chattering at the same time. I am not taking up for SL one bit, she has had all these years to get her facts straight, I am just trying to figure out why she chose to use him this was.
ReplyDeleteThis will have to be broken up into 2 comments as blogger oly allows a certain amount of characters per post.
ReplyDeleteI need to make something clear.
The purpose of this blog segment was NOT to accuse Sandi Lessman of any responsibility in the death of her nephew.
My purpose was to try to open the eyes of her followers (and yes, they are as much Sandi's followers and supporters as they are Terri's) to the fact that she is no more "in the know" than any of us. She is NOTHING to this case, other than a hindrance. Despite what she believes, people aren't "obsessed" with her. People think she's nuts!
Why has Sandi made so many inconsistent and inaccurate statements about her nephew's disappearance? Anonymous stated several things as a possibility
1- "newspapers do screw up"- (5:35)
(Yes they do, but Sandi hasn't just contradicted the papers, she's contradicted HERSELF)
When that excuse didn't work, she said
2-"You can't expect a her to get to get everything accurate from 32 years ago" (5:26)
When that didn't work she said
3-"maybe it was so traumatic that she can't remember the day very well"
(5:26)
Well, let's try THIS one
3-"it's a very old paper" (6:46) (she ignored the fact that it's a photocopy of the actual paper)
Let's try this last ditch effort
4-"they did a study that 30% of Americans couldn't remember the year 911 happened-memories don't work like you think they do…" (IF such a study exists, the keyword is AMERICANS, not family members of the victims-that date and year is embedded in their memories FOREVER!)
and finally, deflection
5-if you guys think she's such a horrible person, why carry on about her…all you are doing is stooping to her level-why give her the time of day and the attention?
Then amazingly, after all the excuse making she has done in Sandi's defense,, she says she doesn't need to open her eyes, then ADMITS she doesn't believe everything Sandi says (8:52)
So she KNOWS Sandi lies! and THAT is the crux of this blog.
Sandi has claimed to have a "RELIABLE source" who is giving her all this info about Terri, but it's all made up. They are nothing but lies. Yet for some strange reason, there are still a small number of people who still believe her.
Sandi Lessman doesn't know the facts of her nephews disappearance and death any more than she knows the facts in Kyron's disappearance.
In 2010, which was when MOST of the inconsistencies and inaccurate comments about her nephew were made, I believe Sandi, much like Terri, never thought for one moment that her words would be analyzed. Her "I say, therefore it is" mentality overruled any common sense she might have had.
Sandi has often spoken about the "similarities" between her nephew's disappearance and Kyron's. She has led people to believe they both disappeared from school in the middle of the day while under someone else's watch.
But these similarities do not exist.
"The purpose of this blog segment was NOT to accuse Sandi Lessman of any responsibility in the death of her nephew.
DeleteMy purpose was to try to open the eyes of her followers"
While I am far from a follower of anybody.. how do you claim to use this to open people's eyes.. when they ask questions you delete their comments- truth is.. it was for your purpose and your purpose only.. thinking you were going to use to to expose her.. when in reality you exposed yourself as a person that would use a little boy's death as a weapon against someone else
I've re-added ALL the comments I had previously removed, so here's your opportunity to direct me to these so called questions.
DeleteWhat questions have you asked that were deleted? I've seen accusations made by you and a whole lot of immature drivel, but NO legitimate questions.
You seriously need to back away from the computer for awhile because something is definitely wrong with you.
So, let's again go over the inaccuracies in her version of her nephews disappearance-again, keep in mind, these statements are NOT from one single comment, but more than 20 over the course of 2 years:
ReplyDelete"20 plus years ago", "over 20 years ago" (not 30+ or 30 something, or over 30-much like Terri's referring to her 90 minutes as "a few minutes")
Fact-In 2010 when she first spoke of her nephew, it had been 32 years.
She has stated his age as 6 (this is the age she has mentioned most often), 8 and 9.
FACT- According to Sandi herself, he was born on Thanksgiving day, 1969. Do the math. On the day he disappeared, he was 8 1/2. So you see, the news was closer to the correct age than Sandi.
"Disappeared from school-mid-day"
Fact- Her nephew did NOT disappear from school in the middle of the day. There is no doubt he was there until school let out at 2:30.
He was last seen 2 hours later, WELL after the school was responsible for him.
"missing for weeks"
Fact-he was missing for 9 days
"Bus driver dropped him off miles away from home"
Fact-dropped Ronald off at a house on Barger Ave., near Port Street.
According to Google maps, because Barger Drive is 4 lanes, to get to Port street, you must take a right onto Barger going East, go down to Echo Hollow Drive and make a U-turn, then head back West to Port Street. That is 1.2 miles.
But in 1978, Barger would have been a 2 lane with no divider, so no U-turn would be needed. You would have taken a left out of the school, which would have lessened the distance in half.
"Found weeks later on Mother's Day, 1978"
FACT- He disappeared on May 10, and was found 9 days later (Sandi has even said this herself)-In 1978, May 19 was on Friday, NOT a Sunday.
In that year, Mother's day was on May 14, 4 days after he disappeared.
Can anyone tell me how he could be found "weeks" after his disappearance on a day that was only 4 days after he disappeared and 5 days before the actual day his body was discovered? Am I missing something here?
Now, I don't care WHO you are, these inaccuracies and contradictions are just too hinkey for even the most non-judgemental person.
And this person is now to be believed when she states "FACTS" about Kyron's case????
Sadly, there are still a select FEW that hang on her every word, Anonymous above being just one. They will excuse and deflect at every opportunity, all while she sits back and basks in her self-made importance.
Well Sandi, you're NOT important. You are nothing.
You have used the tragic story of your nephew to garner sympathy for YOU.
There are no similarities between your nephew and Kyron. The only similarities I see are between you and Terri.
You have stated over and over that "the Haters" have harmed this case. "The Haters" have taken the focus off Kyron. IMO, if anyone has harmed this case, it is Sandi Lessman. She has harmed it with her blatant lies and accusations against Desiree, Kaine and Tony. She has harmed it by her veiled "knowledge" about people she knows nothing about. She just wants everyone to THINK she does. That she is "in the know" about certain "FACTS" which will be gloriously revealed when Terri is FINALLY able to speak..
She has inserted herself into this case with lies, manipulation and scare tactics. She knows all there is to know about bullies, not because she has had to deal with them for years (as in the case of her nephew) but because she IS one. And her followers either don't see this, are they are too afraid of her to take a stand for what is right.
Donna
I commented all the " inaccuracies you claim" and you deleted my comments.. guess you only want to believe what you believe.. that is fine.. but know you are only doing it for your benefit only.. and using a boy's death to try and defame someone else
DeleteI'm sorry, but I'm just seeing this comment.
DeletePlease tell me how I've used a little boys death to "defame" someone?
Quote me ONE defamatory comment I've made.
Since there is no trash folder here, I choose to spam instead of delete. (I learned that the hard way several months ago)
And since editing isn't an option here either, I removed your comment. NOT for the reason you stated, but because there was a reference to a certain person and I didn't want the discussion to lead in that direction (I removed a couple of comments by others as well for the same reason.)
I'm re-adding your comment but only because of your insinuation that I have something to hide.
Great post, Donna. Especially this part~
ReplyDelete"She has inserted herself into this case with lies, manipulation and scare tactics. She knows all there is to know about bullies, not because she has had to deal with them for years (as in the case of her nephew) but because she IS one. And her followers either don't see this, are they are too afraid of her to take a stand for what is right."
While I think that Ms. Lessman is too focused on this case, (her defense of Terri Horman), to not be involved somehow, you are completely accurate in your assessments. I really, really hope that law enforcement is taking a long, hard look at this woman. Her behavior is absolutely NOT normal; she shows the classic traits of a malignant narcissist,(narcissistic sociopath). I don't blame anyone for being scared of Sandi Lessman; they need to be! Her type of deviancy is very serious and very scary indeed. In some aspects, I believe that she is even more disturbed than Terri Horman herself. I cannot stress it enough. Not only is she all of the traits you described, but she has gone so far as to hack into individuals' computers, and she keeps records of very personal information about people. I am sure that she is a sheep in wolf's clothing in the little community she lives in. Beware, this woman is not going to simply just disappear and leave people alone! She has a very psychologically distinctive MO, and everybody needs to make sure and avoid her like the plague!
@11:07-Great comment. Not to many days ago, Sandi made a statement about "The haters pages"-(not for the first time):
Delete"A Mother's Love - THSG My purpose to go there is purely for documentation. I collect the names, FB profile IDs and connect all the comments to the actual people making the statements, sending them off to the attys who are keeping a file of their defamatory statements to prove this is an ongoing, methodical smearing of Terri and anyone that supports her. Everything they post, even as their 'fake IDs', will come back to haunt them one day. I find it almost fascinating that they are so stupid as to continue their ignorant posts, especially the off site blogs that contain clearly inflammatory lies. Most of it disgusts me, and I don't read the majority of it. It shows the lack of ethics and morals (but then, these pages are run by mothers of murderers and child predators who claim to support a mother who abandoned the now missing child - would anyone expect anything less?)4 hours ago · Like · 2"
****************************************************
I've often wondered how long she trained with the FBI to become such an "expert" on connecting on-line comments to the "actual people making the statements". My God what an ego she has.
Great post Donna and anon 11:07
ReplyDeleteSL and her gang encourages TMH to remain silent, this is what has hurt this case, by her silence she has purposely set the stage for the finger pointing and her dear supporters have helped. I know it's been said a thousand times that we would be screaming from the roof tops about our innocence, Well, I know for sure I would.
Let's say for a moment that Kyron wondered off or was taken by someone else, Let's say for a moment that he is being held by someone, If I had a friend or acquaintance that I supported that was being accused of something they didn't do, especially involving a child, I personally would encourage that person to shout from that rooftop. A child is missing, he could be in the worse possible situation, I would want him found at any cost but do they? NO, they encourage her to remain silent.
If anything has hurt this case it's because she won't even take a stand and her supporters encourage that, especially AML and TKG, What if, he is alive and living a nightmare that I can't even think about without throwing up? Terri's Silence and their supporting it is why he is living that nightmare, if he is alive. How can any of them live with themselves ? It's beyond me. If he is not alive, ( that thought makes me sick and is hard to even type) Then why would her supporters look past this and still encourage her silence? Either way, Terri and her gang are the ones who have hurt Kyrons case, Not anyone else, they alone are responsible IMO...It is so disturbing and sad.
Great points!! Thank you.
DeleteAnd they are defending someone who won't even defend herself, and in the silence of her shadow has lost he baby daughter. So go ahead and keep supporting her to remain silent, Now you have hurt another child along with an older son who is missing out on watching his baby sister grow and being able to teach her all the things that big brothers teach their little siblings. Be proud of yourselves, sleep well and give one another a big pat on the back. SAD...
ReplyDeleteAnd one day her little girl will find out that her mother, the one person in the world who should fight to the death if need be for her child, gave her up without the least bit of struggle. And paid money to do it.
DeleteAmen.
DeleteAs far as Terri Moulton goes, what I have the most difficult time understanding is this: If my child (or my stepchild) went missing, nothing and I mean NOTHING would be more important than finding him. NOT EVEN MY OWN FREEDOM. It really IS that damn simple.
DeleteIf your freedom gets taken.. you won't really be around to find your child now will you.. it's hard to search while you are sitting in jail
DeleteShe's not searching now.
DeleteAnonymous 7:37, please share with the class how Terri is going to find him if all the agencies that have been involved haven't been successful?
DeleteShe know something they don't know hmmmmm??????
and all those agencies couldn't find any evidence against Terri- yet you all still get on here and the FB pages and Discussion groups and blame her
DeleteAnd yet you anon 7:59 are still defending a women who won't even defend herself. pathetic !!!! What if Kyron is being abused, or worse, what if he is alive and is being tortured on a daily basis? What if Terri could have spoken and defended her innocence two years ago so the focus could have been directed elsewhere? Her silence has hurt this child in ways way beyond anything you may know. What if, you and your supporter friends could have helped him by encouraging her to do what was right? I hope you can sleep tonight, because it's people like you that have done as much harm to Kyron as the one who took him. Now run along, pat yourself on the back and enjoy your sweet dreams because I am sure Kyron isn't able to enjoy sweet dreams. Kyron is the victim here, not Terri, she was never the victim. have a good night, hopefully you won't have night sweats over what you have helped to do. ....so sad....
DeleteAwesome comment 8:29!!!
Deleteyour welcome....so sad....
Delete"and all those agencies couldn't find any evidence against Terri- yet you all still get on here and the FB pages and Discussion groups and blame her"
DeleteWRONG. Law enforcement and the FBI has plenty of evidence against Terri. Law enforcement is convinced that Terri Moulton Horman is absolutely responsible for Kyron's disappearance. What they don't have YET is what they feel is enough for a slam-dunk case. This is not an opinion on my part, it is a verbatim FACT. Even if I didn't know this information to be factual, the majority of the general public can put two and two together and figure out that evidence exists against Terri because of the restraining order that Kaine Horman has successfully managed to keep in place for what will be the third year. Even Josh Powell was allowed to visit with his children, and he was the number one de facto suspect in the disappearance of his wife for how many years? This is not a CSI episode in which criminal cases are solved before the program ends. All of your attempts at deflection and spin have not and will not change either the overwhelming public sentiment against Terri Horman or the final outcome of this case. But, by all means continue playing. I find your antics quite humorous.
Not sure what is going on in this day in age that people blame everyone else instead of the perp- now it's my fault that someone kidnapped Kyron and LE can't find him-WOW.. especially since I live on the other side of the country and have nothing to do with the case.. but I sleep pretty well.. I go to bed every night knowing that I focus on Kyron while others focus on Terri and random people they don't even know- if focusing on Terri was going to bring him home it would have already- sometimes you don't put all your eggs into one basket.. none the less.. what silence??? Just because she isn't talking about it to people that don't matter? Far as anybody knows she talked to LE over and over...since they said over and over publicly that she has been cooperative- hiring a lawyer doesn't make her guilty either
DeleteAt least I know who the REAL victim is.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you encourage Terri to speak?
Yes Kyron is the real victim in all this... sadly though you and others have used this case to make Terri and other people victims, and taken the focus off of Kyron- if you don't want her perceived as a victim stop making her one- it's actually kind of simple
DeleteWE'VE made Terri and other people victims?
DeleteIf Terri or any of her supporters are victims of anything, it's is of stupidity, and believe me, you all have done a fantastic job of that all on your own.
LOL.. yes you have..you spend all your time hating on Terri and others.. that haven't done anything and were not a part of Kyron's disappearance.. at the end of the day...you have turned them into victims.. if you don't want them considered victims then stop hating and spreading lies and rumors about them and focus on the VICTIM.. KYRON
DeleteI don't hate anyone and I haven't spread one lie.
DeleteYou want to talk about spreading lies? Then you need to take a look at AML as well as the supporter comments on OL.
Screen shots of Ms. Lessman's various comments about her nephew.
http://ponderings-nothing-but-the-truth.blogspot.com/2012/07/contradictions-and-inaccuracies.html
Anonymous, I want to know why this is bothering YOU to the point that you would come here and defend Sandi, why YOU post little graphics about "truth" on AML, especially since this particular blog segment was published.
DeleteI want to know what dog YOU have in this particular fight.
Let Sandi come here and defend herself, because you are certainly not helping her case in any way.
Well first of all I didn't post any "Truth" anything on AML.. again.. accusing me of being someone I am not-but that is nothing new for you guys
DeleteWhy is this bothering me.. that is a silly question, the better question is Why are you trying to use a little boy's death to defame her.. why is that so important to you?
She didn't send me here.. she can come here if she wants.. that is up to her.. she has no knowledge of me being on here...as far as me not helping her case.. that is not what I am trying to do.. but it is funny that you deleted my comments that in no way was hateful, mean, threatening..or anything of the sort... it just shows how scared you are for others to read opinions that actually might make sense..so you deleting my comments for no real good reason showed me that you know I'm right.. deny it all you want.. but the proof is in your actions :)
Defaming her? People in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones. Have you seen the things she says about other people? Her heart is black inside. Which is why I can't figure out why one poster would come here, leave at least 25+ posts in her defense and develop such a strange obsession with arguing about it. Too weird for me.
DeleteYou are completely delusional.
DeleteI've already told you why I hid your comment and I also told you I added it back.
Please show me where I've defamed Sandi or anyone else. You want to talk about defamation or libel? Checked out any of Sandi's comments about Kaine, Desiree and Tony? If you missed them, I'd be more than happy to post those screen shots too.
Sandi's not the only one who documents comments made by others. : )
Anon 8:57. you have missed the point as usual. the point is, once again, If Terri's supporters would not encourage her to remain silent, if they would not have encouraged her to remain silent for two years, and if she would have STOOD her grounds and declared her innocence, then maybe, just maybe this wouldn't even be an issue. Her Silence and her actions in the beginning is what caused the finger pointing in the first place.
ReplyDeleteNow, I apologize to Donna for this getting off the subject of what it is supposed to be, so I am done with the Terri supporters, A person can only try to explain to them so many times before it becomes totally useless, because they refuse to read for comprehension. It's just SAD...
Oh please.. you have no point..none of us had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.. and yet you obsess with us as if we did.. kind of pathetic really.. since you are suppose to be Kyron Warriors.. but it's never been about Kyron, has it
DeleteWhat's pathetic is those who continue to drink the Kool-Aid even after their cult leader has been exposed as a Liar. No one is defaming anyone here, it IS WHAT IT IS. Nothing more and nothing less. You are certainly well within your rights to believe whatever you want to believe but for God's sake at least let it be YOUR belief.
DeleteWell I don't like Kool-Aid.. prefer tea..nobody is my cult leader.. fortunately I think for myself.. unlike ya'll..I like when the Anti page posts a completely staged picture of DY writing a note to her son, and that is a mother's love.. a staged picture.. and it gets posted .. and everyone is like oohhh ahhhh... what a wonderful mother who loves her son- I could see a picture of him and her together.. or her crying at the press conference.. but a staged picture..if you read AML.. sometimes you will see a little debate over there.. cause most of them think for themselves.. it's not just .. oooohhhh ahhhhhh, yes true, ohhhhhh ahhhhhh.. I agree.. ooooohhhh ahhhhhh Like, ohhhh ahhhhhh good post- like it is on the Anti Page.. you wanna talk about a cult.. yeah.. sadly though you all can't see it
DeleteI am putting you on notice right now. If you continue to come here to do nothing but argue and make otherwise ASSinine comments, your posts will get poofed and it will NOT be because of the reasons you've said. It will be because you are verging on insanity.
DeleteYou need to seriously get a grip. Go take a vacation or something.
How old are you?? Do you think you are sounding in the least bit rational?
DeleteEvery single comment you've made her is right here for everyone to see. There are no hidden comments, no deleted comments and no spammed comments.
You just want your cronies to THINK they've been deleted.
uh.. no... you even admitted that you deleted my comments and said mine were not the only ones deleted...you even deleted my comments that I replied to you about when you put me on notice- how old are you.. at least I'm truthful
DeleteHow dare you lie!
DeleteThere is nothing truthful about you. You come here with your rants and your conspiracy theories and expect to make a point? Take them back to AML as they aren't wanted here.
You have been warned to stay on topic and stop making unfounded accusations towards me and other posters. You refused.
Yes, I removed an earlier comment or 2 by you (marked as spam, not deleted), I also told you why. I ALSO told you I was re-adding them. If you missed that comment, don't blame it on me.
You were still making accusations and not staying on topic, thus the warning last night. I left a few of your comments up to show your absurdity. This one was re-added ONLY for the purpose of responding to your accusations.
BTW
DeleteIf you will scroll up, you'll notice I left the comment you made that was the purpose of my putting you on notice. Even after that you continued your rants.
Anon 4:03 I never said any of you had anything to do with his disappearance, go back and read once again. I said, you and her gang have ENCOURAGED her to remain silent which has hurt his case. Dang, no wonder you can't see the light, you can't read and comprehend or understand what you are reading. You all want to blame someone else for hurting this case and when the truth is pointed out to you in plain English, you twist it, go figure.
ReplyDelete