Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sandi states OPINIONS as FACTS

Posted on A Mother's Love -May 30, 2012



A Mother's Love - THSG
For those who can't accept facts, I will REPEAT: Terri is NOT and admin on this page. Terri is NOT posting on this page. Terri is NOT a member of this page.

In regard to the twisting some are making of posts here: The blurred out information is her redsquirrel email address (which I'm surprised y'all don't have with your AMAZING sluething skills *rolls eyes*) and ID number (rocket science kiddies, what number is used as school and gov't ID? Any teacher can tell you the '4 digit secret'. Duh). Considering what you have done to her with NO evidence of anything, I thought that was the last thing you needed to have but you, yourself, if you took the time, can find it. Look up the information on the Tylenol medication. You ASSume she was looking for that. Everything I said that day was IN MY OWN OPINION of what she was thinking and doing and would be what I would do as a mother myself. (The irony is that you'all spew opinions and try to state them as facts, attacking anyone that proves you wrong.)

The point is, it isn't hard to find out details about Terri and what her qualifications are.

My point is that her credentials are better than Kyron's teacher's are and MY reasoning about why she thought Kyron's teacher was a first year teacher.

Skyline failed Kyron, didn't follow protocols and lost him. There were many times during that fateful day when a phone call could have sounded the alert sooner, but the teacher didn't do it (even though students alerted her about him in the morning, at lunch and at the talent show), the secretary didn't do it (although she received the absent report at 10am).

Terri was the FIRST person to call the school and find out where her son was. Almost SIX HOURS LATER. Even THEN, it was the lowest emergency call made by the school to 9-1-1. Shouldn't a child missing from a school be the school's HIGHEST priority?

As far as the pictures go, y'all ASSume that it was Desiree or Kaine in EVERY picture that Kyron was giving that loving smile to. It wasn't (He is grinning AT the photographer!) and there are many, many pictures on Terri's FB in the beginning where she tagged and commented on who, what and where things were happening. During my search, I have found other pictures (like the wedding ones of she, Kyron and James) because I have taken the time to LOOK. Pay attention to the details instead of paying umbrage at anything she did.

All you have done is continue to condemn a woman with no evidence, no logical inference and blind hate. You aren't Kyron Warriors or Hero's, just pathetic excuses for 'women' and 'Winners' who have admitted you don't know ANY members of the family and none of you live in Roseburg. Some of the neighbors in Roseburg have contacted me and they support Terri and her family. You and your ilk are anything but 'normal' because NORMAL people don't stalk and harass others and certainly nobody they have never met.
******************************************************************************



How dare you be so flippant in your admittance!  Who the HELL do you think you are???



OPINIONS??? You've spouted OPINIONS as FACTS?  LOL!!

Why are now back-peddling?



Was it "opinion" you were trying to convey on OregonLive back in March 2012?





Back in Dec. 2011, you set yourself up as someone who knew Terri by blasting those you call "internet trolls" for judging a person they had never met by spreading rumors based on opinions:









You have bullied and made fun of those you have accused of posting OPINIONS instead of FACTS.

What happened to your PROOF Sandi? What happened to your FACTS? What happened to the BS you fed your followers that you were getting all your information from your "RELIABLE source"????? 

For literally months, you have told those who believe Terri is in some way responsible for Kyron's disappearance to either to either state FACTS or STFU. 

You have the nerve to refer to me and several others as "Haters" and "ChanaWannaBe's"?
LOL!! 

You tell us we are playing games and keeping the focus off Kyron, when it's YOU who have been playing the games and the only one you are focused on is Terri Horman. Go find Chana/SoCal because you have a LOT in common.
  
Although you have NEVER had any credibility as far as I am concerned, every single person who has followed you and believed the BS you were slinging should turn tail and run as far away from you as they possibly can, because at this point, just like Chana/SoCal, you have ZERO credibility in ANYTHING you may say in the future. I hope Terri is very proud of you.

 Here are a few of your more notable comments about FACTS


(This first was as recent as May 26, 2012.)

































                                                               And finally




 Sandi, Kyron deserves better than the crap YOU'VE given him.

15 comments:

  1. Haha, BUSTED SL !!!!!! Now that Desiree is filing a suit against TH, it's just a matter of time until one is filed on SL and aml, I hope it's a slow, painful process for SL and her followers. The SS's are being gathered for future use. Think about it, the vile nasty things you have said about Desiree is about to bite you in the butt !!!! The Reliable source you have is about to be sued, your next, bless your heart. (snort).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi Lessman, Where is Kyron?June 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM

    I've been trying to say all along that SANDI LESSMAN is the one and only person responsible for both the Terri Horman Support Group page (the one that was removed from Facebook), and the current A Mother's Love THSG page. Whether she has her hand in this case or not, SANDI LESSMAN is a very depraved and disgusting sociopath. This is all just a game to her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you 100%. Her day is coming !!!!! And I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi is still spewing her same bullshit today. FYI Sandi, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young had JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY of Kyron at the time of his disappearance. This is even factually stated in the lawsuit filed today by Desiree Young per her attorney. So, YES custodial interference does definitely apply in this case, idiot. There are two types of child custody in the state of Oregon--LEGAL custody and PHYSICAL custody. Maybe you need to get your Poor White Trash self out of the boondocks once in awhile and educate yourself before making your outrageous claims.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd sure love to be a fly on the wall when SL gives her deposition to Terri's attorney. The subpoenas are likely being drafted as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if SL even has a clue of how many people are laughing their butts off at her. she has spewed hate for Desiree for a long time now. She has threatened to sue people, She has posted that Terri is going to sue everyone. She is a JOKE !!!!! If she only knew lmao. even her followers are backing away from her, She wants to support Terri, that's her rights, but she wants to keep spewing the lies and vile things about Kyrons MOM Desiree, then she better make it good because she is about to get hers and I for one can't wait !!!!! Thatkewlgirl should change her name to thatstupidgurl. AML should change their name to OH CRAP !!!! Lmao....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No....Sandi Lessman is NOT stupid....actually sociopaths are very intelligent and cunning. That is how they get away with their crimes against humanity--arsonists, animal abuse, elder abuse, familial abuse, etc. I am quite sure that Sandi Lessman is laying low right now planning her next disgraceful act using the tools she loves most--the internet.

      About the nickname, thatstupidgurl....I find thatBDSMgirl is much more appropriate....

      Delete
  7. thatstupidgirl. It has a nice ring doesn't it? Kinda rolls off the tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she watched Desiree's press conference yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's so pathetic she's funny, I bet she was spinning around in her chair blowing snot everywhere. I just laugh at her, she loves that. LOL...Soon, very Soon, she will be trying to untwisted everything she has twisted, Oh wait, she already is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao. That imagine was too funny.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for this post, Donna. This woman is truly an abomination. Didn't Terri's mother call her that at one point? Even the the family of the woman she is spending night and day defending can't abide her. There is only person she is making a fool of in spite of her ongoing efforts to belittle and bully those who present her with facts, and if she has a mirror handy, she can take a look. It's not pretty, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She does have a friend named Julie Makowitz or something like that who seems to be a nice enough lady. I wonder if people like her know what SL is really like. She likes to pretend to be saintly in her neck of the woods. I suspect it is to people open their wallets to "assist" her because she is "down on her luck".

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are referring to Sandi's buddy at the HUD subsidized apartments where they live in Lowell, Oregon? Yes, Julie is a very nice lady. I don't think that she has a clue what her buddy Sandi's true colors are. Sandi is a hypocrite. She downs Desiree for taking donations to find her precious son, but it is okay for her to beg people for Christmas presents for her son. I suspect that Sandi is just enraged that people are willingly donating to Desiree's family and not her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SL is a pathetic Terri wannabe , she loves the attention that surrounds her and enjoys hurting people just as much as TH herself, The only difference in them are .......um I can't think of any....Oh yeah, there is one difference....oh never mind, that's not it lol, I have nothing,

    ReplyDelete