First off I need to say-
I do not personally know Desiree nor anyone in Kyron's family.
I am simply someone who wants Kyron home where he belongs and I will do my best to contribute my part to make sure he gets the justice he deserves.
Kyron had every right to live a happy life and I believe Terri took it from him.
Sadly however, I have no proof of her guilt.
Sandi L- the administrator of Terri's support pages once asked me "what is your agenda?"
I want to expose this case as reported in the media verses the lies and inconsistencies of Terri's supporters.
The supporters have pointed their fingers at Ms. Porter, Skyline elementary school, Kaine, Desiree, Tony and every single investigative team involved in this case.
They see pedophiles in every shadow and post screen shots of Google maps AS PROOF.
They have done everything in their power to de-humanize Kyron and make Terri the victim.
Heaven forbid a Kyron supporter posts photos of him on the support pages. And how dare you ask for prayer for him on a page dedicated to the support of Terri.
Sandi L as the "new and improved" administrator can deny this all she wants and claim this was the way the OLD support page was conducted. But the old page was shut down well over a year ago.
Until January of this year, have any of you noticed photos or prayers for Kyron? Other than the grotesque age progressed photos and their "FIND KYRON FIRST" mantra, have you had ANY indication they have supported Kyron in any way?
Now suddenly, after 21 long months, they are posting photos of Kyron and Terri together in a feeble attempt to protray what a loving relationship and special bond they shared. That reuniting these 2 special people has been their goal all along.
I call total and utter BULLSHIT!!!
For 21 months they have portrayed Terri as a woman who gave up EVERYTHING for her family.
But did she?
They portray her as a woman who was the "glue" that held that family together.
But was she?
They portray her as a woman who loved Kyron more than life itself.
But did she?
They portray her as a woman who was loved by Kyron MORE than his "Medford mommy".
But did he?
Why do her defenders encourage "rigorous open discussions", yet deflect and delete comments and attempt to silence the truth?
Why do her defenders care more for the rights of a "DE FACTO SUSPECT" (Attorney Houze words, NOT mine) than they do for one small innocent child by not only supporting, but ENCOURAGING Terri's silence?
So to Sandi L and any Terri supporter reading this (and I know you are) just in case it's not clear by now what my "agenda" is, let me repeat myself:
I want to expose this case as reported in the media verses the lies and inconsistencies of Terri's supporters. And hopefully by doing this, Kyron will again be seen as the ONLY TRUE victim.
JUSTICE FOR KYRON
Donna
No comments:
Post a Comment